Best Laptop For Medical Students (Top 10 List) 2017
Are you a medical student and looking for the best laptop that you can buy? Finding the best laptop for medical student is not different from finding a regular laptop. All you need to do is just look at your requirements and buy accordingly. In this post, we have highlighted the list of best laptop for medical students or medical professionals. We recommend you to read the complete post before you decide to buy your best medical laptop:
Points to Consider
1. Processor: Processor matters a lot when it comes to buying a decent laptop with good configuration, but definitely this will not impact much if you don’t do heavy tasks on your laptop like playing high-end games or running big software for medical analysis. If you need a laptop for daily document work, then we would recommend you to go with either Intel i3 or Intel i5 (in case you have a decent budget). But if you have heavy usage of high-end applications, then we would recommend you to invest in higher versions of processor like Intel Core i7.
2. RAM: RAM or Random Access Memory is mostly used to speed up your task performance speed and a lag free working environment. We would suggest you go with 8GB of RAM, as this will be quite sufficient according to a medical laptop’s requirement.
3. Graphics Card: Definitely graphics card doesn’t matter a lot if you have more document related work. But, in some case, if you want to buy a laptop with graphic card, we recommend you to either go with1GB graphic card from Nvidia or maximum of 2GB. Buying a laptop above this config will be definitely not a good choice.
4. Portability: Portability matters when it comes to buying a good laptop for medical students. We recommend you to maximum go with a laptop which has 15.6 inches or below of display so that you can easily take it to your workplace.
List of Best Laptop for Medical Students in 2017
- ASUS ZenBook UX305UA Medical Laptop
- Dell Inspiron Flagship
- ASUS ZX53VW
- HP ENVY 13-ab016nr
- ASUS F556UA-AB54 NB
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Medical Studies Laptop
- Dell Inspiron 15.6″ FHD Laptop
- ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH5Q
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop
- Lenovo Ideapad 700
1. ASUS ZenBook UX305UA 13.3 Inch Best Medical Laptop
ASUS ZenBook UX305UA is considered as one of the topmost laptops for medical science students or medical professionals. The laptop has Intel Core i5 6200U processor and 8 GB of RAM. The laptop has a display of 13.3-Inches IPS FHD display which is pretty good for a medical laptop. The small size and features richness of this laptop make it a good portable laptop.
The laptop also has a 256 GB SSD Solid State Drive for faster data transferring and functioning of the laptop. The best part that we love about this laptop is its thin aluminum body with a longer battery life of around 10 hours. Know all specs and latest price here
2. Dell Inspiron Flagship Laptop
Dell Inspiron Flagship Laptop is another best laptop for medical students which has Intel Core i5-6200U processor and 8 GB of DDR3L SDRAM. The laptop is also equipped with 1 TB HDD Storage for storing big sized files. The best part about this laptop is that it has 15.6 inches of FHD touchscreen display which provides you amazing computing experience.
The laptop comes with Windows 10 pre-installed, so you don;t need to even worry about that. Know all specs and latest price
3. ASUS ZX53VW: Best Laptops for Medical Students
ASUS ZX53VW is the best laptop for medical studies which comes with Intel i5-6300HQ processor and 8GB of DDR3 RAM. The laptop also has a 4GB NVidia GeForce GTX 960 discrete graphics card for amazing performance. Although, a medical laptop doesn’t require a high-end graphics card the best part is you get an amazing graphics at a similar price range. The laptop also has 512GB of SSD (or Solid State Drive) for faster computing experience. The laptop also has Windows 10 pre-installed. Know the latest price here
4. HP ENVY 13-ab016nr Medical Science Laptop
HP ENVY 13-ab016nr is a great laptop for medical science studies which has Intel Core i5-7200U dual-core processor and 8GB of LPDDR3 SDRAM. The laptop has a 13.3-inch diagonal Full HD (1920×1080) IPS display and a very good battery life which makes it a perfect pick for medical students.
The laptop is quite thin and light weight which makes it super portable and perfect for medical students or professionals. The laptop also has 256 GB of PCIe NVMe storage device which is far better than regular notebook hard drives. Know latest price and specifications here
5. ASUS F556UA-AB54 N
ASUS F556UA-AB54 NB is the best laptop for medical students which comes with latest 7th-generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM. The laptop is quite thin and weighs only around 5.1 lb which makes it a good portable medical laptop too.
The laptop is equipped with 256GB of SSD (or Solid State Drive) which improves the boot times and multitasking performance of this laptop. The best part about this laptop is its battery power which is 2.5 times more than traditional laptops. Know all specs and price here
6. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Medical Studies Laptop
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is another great laptop for medical science studies and professionals which come with Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB of RAM. The laptop also has 256 GB storage capacity out of which 212 GB is available for use.
The laptop comes with Windows 8.1 pre-installed and you need to upgrade if you want to use Windows 10. The laptop has superior battery life and a surface pen is included with it. You need to buy keyboard separately and the laptop works with a surface pen. Know all features and price here
7. Dell Inspiron 15.6″ FHD Laptop
This Dell Inspiron series laptop is also the best laptop for medical students which comes with Intel Core i7-7500U processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM. Note that, the laptop has maximum 16GB RAM capacity and you can’t increase it if you want. Although, 16GB will be quite sufficient.
The laptop is also equipped with 1TB HDD storage for storing big size files like medical software, reports etc. The best part about this laptops is its display. With such an affordable price, the laptop has 15.6-inch FHD touch display. The laptop comes with Windows 10 operating system. Know the latest price and more specs here
8. ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH5Q: Best Laptops For Medical Students
ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH5Q is another best laptop for medical students which is built with an aluminum body for comfortable portability. The laptop has latest 7th generation Intel i5-7200U processor and 8GB of DDR3 RAM. The laptop also has 256GB SSD for faster storing and fetching of information.
These amazing features of this laptop with making it a perfect fit for medical students and professionals. The laptop also has a fingerprint reader to unlock the laptop. Know the latest price and more specs here
9. Apple MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Portable Medical Laptop
Apple MacBook Air is a great portable laptop due to its light weight and screen size feature. The laptop comes with Dual-Core Intel Core i5 processor and 4GB of RAM. The laptop is a certified refurbished product to work and look like a new product. The laptop is also equipped with 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage for faster storing and fetching of data.
The best part for which Apple is known is its product quality, duarability, and the battery power. The laptop has around 12 hours of battery life which is amazing. Know more about the laptop here
10. Lenovo Ideapad 700 Laptop
Lenovo Ideapad 700 is one of the best laptops for medical science students which comes with Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor and 16 GB of RAM. The laptop also has 1TB of HDD storage for storing big size files easily. With 1TB of HDD, the laptop also has a 128GB SSD (Solid State Drive) which makes the performance of this laptop, even more, faster than regular laptops.
The laptop has 15.6 inches of LED-Lit, FHD, IPS display and comes with Windows 10 operating system. Know the latest price here
so, these were some of the best laptop for medical students. If you have any query, then do comment below. We’ll be happy to help you ASAP 🙂