10 Best Laptops For Photoshop/Photo Editing 2017 (EXPERT PICKED)
Purchasing the best laptops for photoshop or for photo editing in 2017 can be a burdensome task for any designer. If you are a designer who works mostly on laptops for editing photos. Whether you are a professional photographer or you just do it for fun, having a decent laptop for photoshop can give smoothness to your work. Here we provide you the top 10 best laptops for photo editing or photoshop.
Have you ever faced a problem like your computers stop responding whenever you start those heavy editing softwares to edit your beautiful images? I’m sure you have faced 🙁 But It’s not the time to worry as we have tested and reviewed some of the best laptops for photographers to give their hard work wings to fly.
Now the major issue that photographers face while selecting a laptop for editing work is that they don’t take machines which can easily run big Softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc. So, In this, post we have listed all of those amazing laptops that can run these heavy programs with great ease.
Before looking at the list of laptops, we recommend you to read below given important points that you should consider before purchasing your best laptop for photo editing work-
Important points to consider
Even the best laptop in the market cannot fulfill all that you desire to do with your laptop.So, your primary focus should be on what task you need to be completed by your laptop. Here we have mentioned some of the important points that you can consider before buying your laptop-
1. Processor: Processor handles your tasks. So the better the processor you have the greater will be your computing or editing experience will be. If you are on a low budget, you can go with Intel i3, Intel i3 can make these program run but not as softly as your think. Therefore we strongly recommend you Intel i5 if you have a little more budget than taking i3. Intel i7 is superb, it can handle any program with super ease without any lag.
2. RAM: For photo editing and using Softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator etc. we recommend using 8 GB RAM. If you are on a low budget, then go with 4GB RAM as it can to help you. But remember, the more the RAM you’ll have, the better will things work out.
3. Storage: There are two different kinds of storages HDD (Hard Disk Drive) or SSD (Solid State Drives). SSD’s are super fast and generally comes with laptops above $700. Normally 500GB HDD can do all your work if you have a good RAM and processor, But if you can afford $700+ price range, we’ll recommend you to go with SSD for better and fast experience.
4. Editing Software: We Recommend you to use Adobe Photoshop CS6 for your editing work. The various plugins and extensions available for Photoshop can really give you the flexibility to work like a professional editor with little knowledge.
Table of Best Laptops for Photoshop and Photo Editing
|Dell Inspiron i7559||Intel Core i7||16GB|
|Acer Aspire E 15||Intel Core i5||8GB|
|ASUS K501UX||Intel Core i7||8GB|
|ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW||Intel Core i7||16GB|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 4||Intel Core m3||4GB|
|Acer Aspire V17||Intel Core i7||16GB|
|HP ZBook K4K37UT||Intel Core i5||8GB|
|Apple MacBook Pro||Intel core i7||16GB|
|Lenovo Y700||Intel Core i7||8GB|
|HP 15-ay013nr||Intel Core i5||8GB|
Know Our Best Recommended Laptop for Photoshop
Top 4 Best Laptops for Photoshop/Photo Editing Reviews
1. Dell Inspiron i7559-7512 – Photoshop Laptop
Dell Inspiron i7559-7512 is a worth taking laptop having an Intel Quad Core i7-6700HQ 2.6 GHz Processor with 16GB of DDR3L SDRAM which gives you a lag free editing experience. The Inspiron is a light-weight machine which gives you a greater comfort while traveling around different places.
The best part we love about Dell Inspiron i7559-7512 is the 15.6 Inch UHD (3840 x 2160 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Touchscreen which let you become an exceptional level editor. All these amazing features of this laptop make it falls under the best laptops for photoshop.
This amazing laptop has a hard drive rotational speed of 5400 RPM which helps you in loading all heavy program super faster. So, you can work lag free and edit your images without wasting much of your precious time.
As far as the graphic coprocessor is concerned, this machine comes with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5. So if you are editing videos too, this can be one of your best laptops for photoshop. Know all specs and features
2. Acer Aspire E 15 – Laptop for Photo Editing
The next laptop that comes under the top laptop category is the Acer Aspire E 15. Acer is a very popular brand in making laptops and computers for both personal and professional use. This series of Acer comes with 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6200U processor that gives you a smooth lag-free computing experience.
The machine has 8 GB of RAM with 256GB of SSD or Solid State Drive memory for fast loading and storing data.
The Best part we love about Acer Aspire E 15 is the long battery power. This laptop gives you 12-hour long battery power which is incredible if you edit images or videos continuously.
Another positive point for buying Acer Aspire E 15 is that this laptop is a budget laptop ( i.e, under $600) which makes this laptop quite affordable for everyone. The screen size is 15.6-inch Full HD Display with better-viewing angle to give you more clear vision. With all the above mentioned features this laptop falls under the category of best photoshop laptop. Know all specs and features
Recommended Read: Top 7 Best Laptop for Drawing and Artists 2017
3. ASUS K501UX – Best Photoshop Laptop
ASUS K501UX is an another good laptop for photoshop having 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6500U processor. The high-level processor of this ASUS laptops gives you a smooth computing experience so that you can edit photos or videos without having your system slowed down.
This awesome machine has a 15.6 inches Matte FHD display which help you to see clearly with wide viewing angle. The 256GB SSD makes this laptop fall under the best laptops for photoshop category. The pre-installed 8GB RAM gives you high performance to handle big Softwares like Photoshop CS6.
The best part we love about this laptop is its backlit keyboard, which looks really royal while working in dark and also provide you the comfort in working in dim or low light. Know all specs and features
4. ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW – Photoshop Laptop
The Last laptop that we put into the category of best laptops for photo editing is ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW. This model of ASUS ZenBook Pro comes with 15.6″ Touch IPS 4K Ultra-HD display which gives you outstanding working experience.
The best part that we love about this model of ASUS is 512GB SSD with transfer speeds of 1400MB/s and 16GB DDR4 RAM. This machine is a complete package which makes it fall under the category of best laptop for running photoshop. If you are having a good budget for laptop, then we’ll surely recommend you to buy ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW. Know all specs and features
So, these were some of the best laptops for photo editing and photoshop. We hope you liked it. If you have any query, then do comment below. We’ll be happy to help you ASAP 🙂